Frequently Asked Questions
How do I Add Outlook E-mail to my Android Device?
Last Updated 8 years ago
How to Add Outlook E-mail to your Android Device1. Go to Settings.
2. Select the Accounts tab, and choose Add account.
3. Select Microsoft Exchange Activesync.
4. Enter your e-mail address and password. These are the usual log in credentials you use to access your e-mail from a computer. Select Next to proceed.
5. Your e-mail address will appear in the Email address text box. Enter your e-mail again into the Domain\usernametext box, and enter your usual e-mail password into the Password text box. For Exchanger server, enter webmail.indians.k12.pa.us. Be sure that the check box for SSL is checked, and select Next to continue.
6. The phone might take some time to work, and then you should be prompted with a Remote security administration window. Select OK to proceed.
7. You may adjust the account settings to your liking, or just leave them as they are. Select Next to continue.
8. Select Activate to enable device administrator.
9. You may now give your account a nickname, or leave it as the default. Select Next to finish the set up.
10. Your newly created account will now appear under My accounts in your phone's settings.